Pay For Your Klook Activities via Dragonpay and Get ₱350 Off
With a minimum purchase of ₱3,500, you can get ₱350 off of your next Klook booking if you choose Dragonpay upon check-out.
- Klook has partnered with Dragonpay to provide Filipino travelers with a card-less option of paying for their tours and activities.
- What this means is that you can now pay for your South Korea sim card, Nami Island transfers, Everland ticket, and more at a Bayad Center, SM Department Store, Cebuana Lhuiller, LBC, BDO ATM, BPI Bills Payment, among others.
- Until August 31, 2018 only, use Klook promo code <CARDLESS> to get a discount of ₱350. Minimum purchase required is only ₱3,500.
- To be eligible for the Klook promo, make sure to select Dragonpay as your method of payment.
- This promo is for Klook's Filipino users only.
- For your convenience, booking links for some Korea travel essentials are provided below.
Also read: Visit Korea: Seoul Travel Guide & Itinerary
Offline Payments for Klook via Dragonpay
Klook has recently announced its partnership with Dragonpay, which enables an alternative method of paying for tours, products, and activities. In the past, users can only check out using Paypal, credit, or debit card. However, given Klook's tie-up with Dragonpay, users can now make payment using online banking, ATMs, over-the-counter cash deposits, and mobile payments.
Here is a list of over-the-counter banks and non-banks that you can go to for your Klook purchase:
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Robinsons Department Store
- SM Department Store
- AUB Online/Cash Payment
- BDO Cash Deposit w/ Ref
- Banco de Oro ATM
- BPI Bills Payment
- Chinabank ATM/Cash payment
- EastWest Online/Cash/Check Payment
- Landbank Cash Payment
- Metrobank Cash/Check Payment
- PNB Cash Payment
- PNB e-Banking Bills Payment
- RCBC Cash Payment
- RCBC Savings Cash Payment
- RobinsonsBank Cash Payment
- Security Bank ATM Bills Payment
- Security Bank Cash Payment
- UCPB ATM/Cash Payment
- Unionbank Cash Payment
Pay with Cash via Dragonpay
Here's a quick summary of how you can make offline or cardless payment for your Klook bookings, as taken from Klook Blog:
- Browse and select a Klook activity or service of your choice
- Double check the activity details and click ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Under ‘Payment Options,’ select Dragonpay
- Select either OTC Banking or OTC Non-Banks (OTC: Over-The-Counter)
- If you’ve chosen OTC Banking, enter your email and select your preferred valid issuer. Afterwards, you will receive a Payment Voucher including the Payment Reference Number and Alternative Payment Reference
If you’ve chosen OTC Non-Banks, you will immediately receive a Payment Voucher which includes a Payment Reference Number and establishments you can deposit your payment to.
- For both OTC NON-Banks and OTC Banking, you are given 24 hours to pay for your booking.
Klook Promo Code August 2018: CARDLESS
If you're currently booking your South Korea trip and are inclined to try out Dragonpay, take advantage of Klook's promo code <CARDLESS> to get a ₱350-discount on your booking. This promo code is valid until August 31, 2018 only.
Here are some of the essential items that you can book with Klook for your Korea visit:
ITEM 1: 4G LTE KT Olleh Data SIM Card
- KT Olleh SIM card (nano/micro/normal size)
- Unlimited 4G/LTE data connection (with no reduction of speed)
- 1, 5, 10, or 30-day validity
- Free incoming voice calls and text messages
- For more information on this product, read or guide: Stay Connected with a 4G LTE KT Olleh SIM Card
ITEM 2: 4G KT Olleh WiFi Egg
- Enjoy unlimited 4G WiFi coverage across Korea on a pay per day basis with the KT Olleh WiFi egg.
- With services at Incheon (Seoul), Gimpo (Seoul), Gimhae (Busan) or Busan harbor, you can pick up and drop off your device at different locations!
- Connect up to 3 devices on the same 4G pocket WiFi for Korea.
- Decide to stay a little longer? Just pay for any extra days when you return the device.
- For more information on this product, read or guide: Everyone's Connected with the KT Olleh 4G Portable Wifi Egg
ITEM 3: Discover Seoul Pass
- Get automatic access to a selection of at least 35 tourist attractions in Seoul with the Discover Seoul Pass
- Freely customize your Seoul trip with this flexible admission ticket and transport card
- Designed by Seoul Tourism Organization and Seoul Metropolitan Government for foreign tourists
- For more information on this product, read or guide: Discover Seoul Pass: Your Key to the City
ITEM 4: Everland Korea Ticket
- Enjoy numerous rides and attractions at one of the world's largest and best theme parks
- Feel the rush of adrenaline on South Korea's first wooden roller coaster!
- Roam the 5 zones of internationally themed attractions, restaurants and shops in Everland
- Calm down afterwards at the animal safari, petting zoo, bumper cars and rodeo show and many more
ITEM 5: Nami Island Round-trip Transfer
- Hop into a comfy shuttle bus to enjoy your time on the stunning Nami Island
- Skip the queue, get your ticket right in the bus, and settle in for a scenic ride!
- Make your dream trip come true!
- Transfers available all year round: visit Nami Island in spring, summer, fall or winter
Here are the current rates for the Korea travel essentials listed above, as mirrored on Klook's website:
- Klook promo code <CARDLESS> is valid until August 31, 2018.
- The promo code is valid for bookings made via Klook's website and mobile app.
- Promo code is valid for any Klook activity. (Not just Korea!)
- Promo code is valid for minimum ₱3,500 spend.
- Klook promo code “CARDLESS” can be used only once within the promo duration.
- Available only to users who will select Dragonpay as their payment method.
- Promo code is valid for Philippines users only.
- For more information on the mechanics, read here.
Like our Facebook page for the next updates!